慵懒
    2019-1-23 09:02
  • 签到天数: 26 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.4]提灯小僧

发表于 2013-10-12 23:41:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?创建账号

1.Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

-----做自己吧,因为其他人已经有人做了。

2.Make the choice to be happy. The biggest part of being happy is to simply make up your mind to be a happy person.

-----做一个快乐的人,快乐就是你下定决心做一个快乐的人。

3.Regardless of your past, take account your present and future.

-----不管过去怎样,考虑现在和未来。

4.I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

-----我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。

5.No one can take away what's trurly yours..so if they took it away, it wasn't yours. Something better is on its way!

-----属于你的,没人能拿走;能拿走的,都不属于你,更好的一定会到来。一点点语录网

6.When you think your life sucks, just think to yourself about how many people have it worse.

-----如果你觉得自己的生活不如人意,想想世界上有多少人过得比你更悲惨吧!

7.If you love life, life will love you back.- Arthur Rubinstein .

-----如果你爱生活,生活也会爱你。

8.You'll never find the right person, if you can't let go of the wrong on

-----告别错的,方可遇见对的。

9.Too often, people only believe what they want to believe.

-----人们往往只相信他们愿意相信的事。

10.One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.

-----知道想要什么,一半在于知道得到它之前必须放弃什么。

11.Leonardo Wilelm DiCaprio

-----多少人曾爱慕你年轻时的容颜。

12.We accept both the good and the bad, and without uttering a sound, we continue living.

-----好的坏的我们都收下吧, 然后一声不响,继续生活。

13.Best case scenario: I love myself ; I enjoy living ; I smile because I’m happy not because I have to.

-----最好的情景:爱自己;享受生活;发自内心的微笑。

14.so lucky, coz you can choose to love me or not, but myself only have to choose from loving you or loving you more. www.yikexun.cn

-----你是幸运的,因为你可以选择爱我或不爱我,而我只能选择爱你还是更爱你。

15.Can forgive, can not care, can give up, can be forgotten, but you can not don't love myself.

-----可以原谅,可以不在乎,可以放弃,可以遗忘,但是你不可以不爱自己。

16.Only the best can follow one's inclinations. This is the best state of life.

-----只有随遇而安,才能随心所欲。这是最好的人生状态。

17.Anywhere, it is a good in the past, recall the number of times many, all would be light.

-----任何地方,再好的过去,回忆的次数多了,一切也就淡了。

18.Life is a mass of desire, and desire does not meet the pain, meet and boring. life is in pain and boring swaying between.

-----生命是一团欲望,欲望不满足便痛苦,满足便无聊,人生就在痛苦和无聊之间摇摆。

19.Learn to don't complain, don't care about, don't look at the past, because your future will be better than the past.

-----学会不抱怨、不计较、不看过去,因为你的未来将比过去更美好。

20.Time went on, the clock could not turn backwards, so all things as long as in the past, will never regret complains.

-----时间往前走,钟不可能倒着转,所以一切事只要过去,就再也不要去悔恨埋怨。

21.Not happy, is not the life out of the question, but the way you live out of the question.

-----不开心,往往不是生活出了问题,而是你的生活方式出了问题。

22.Breakage is not the most cruel thing, the cruelest is standing on the debris pretending to be a pain, not stubbornly looking for.

-----破碎不是最残酷的事,最残酷的是踩着这些碎片假装着不疼痛,固执地寻找着。

23.I don't regret not to meet you in the best time, because the best time to start after met you.

-----我一点都不遗憾没有在最好的时光遇到你,因为遇到你之后最好的时光才开始。

24.Don't forget to beginner's mind, the party must always. Only through the detours, more convinced that what is most want.

-----不忘初心,方得始终。只有走过弯路,才更确信当初最想要的是什么。

25.The best makeup is Smile. The best jewelry is Modesty. The best clothing is Confidence.
    -----最好的妆容是微笑,最好的饰品是谦虚,最好的衣裳是自信。

26.We never really grow up, we just learned to pretend in front of others.

-----我们从未真正长大,我们只是在别人面前学会了假装。

27.The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death, but in front of my eyes, you not in my eyes.

-----世界上最遥远的距离,不是生与死,而是你在我眼前、却不在我眼里。

28.There isn't a setback and comes with a smile, but there are some setbacks can be conquered in a smile.

-----没有一种挫折是伴着微笑而来的,但有一些挫折却可以在微笑中被征服。
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 创建账号

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|iYa.App 软件交流社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 11:16 , Processed in 0.036609 second(s), 18 queries .